Table of Contents
About the Competition
LIMA takes immense pleasure in announcing a prestigious “LIMA Mediation Essay Writing Competition”. This competition seeks to foster the essential skills of legal writing and encourage profound insights into the interplay between Mediation, Insolvency & Bankruptcy.
By exploring this dynamic relationship, participants can contribute to the advancement of dispute resolution mechanisms and the restructuring of financially distressed entities.
Aims & Objectives
LIMA Mediation Essay Writing Competition aims to promote the development of legal writing skills and encourage in-depth analysis of the connection between Mediation, Insolvency and bankruptcy. Through exploring this dynamic relationship, participants have the opportunity to contribute to the improvement of dispute resolution methods and the restructuring of financially troubled entities.
The Interplay between Mediation, Insolvency & Bankruptcy.
The essay writing competition is open to all students pursuing a degree at any University. Participants are encouraged to conduct in-depth research to develop unique and professional perspectives on the given topic.
Awards and Perks
- The winner of the competition will be awarded a cash prize of Rs. 3000 and an internship at the Indian Institute of Arbitration and Mediation, Delhi.
- The runner-up will be awarded a cash prize of Rs. 2000 and an internship at the Indian Institute of Arbitration and Mediation, Delhi.
- The Top 5 Essays will be published in the LIMA newsletter.
- Certificate of Participation will be provided to all participants.
- Participants must adhere to the specified word limit of 1200-1500 words.
- The article and extract should be written in 12 pt Times New Roman font with a 1-inch margin on all sides, 1.5 paragraph spacing, and a footer numbering pages as “page x of y”.
- The article should be submitted along with the title page.
- The title page should have the following details: article title, author’s name, contact particulars, and email id for future correspondence.
- Essays should be submitted in a PDF and Word document format.
- Each participant is allowed one submission only.
- Participants must submit their essays via email ([email protected]) to the designated address provided by the organizing committee.
- The subject should be as follows “LIMA Mediation Essay Writing Competition” or submit through any other mode as suggested by the OC.
- Late submissions will not be accepted.
How to Register?
Interested candidates may register through the link provided at the end of the post.
- The Registration fee for outside Lloyd: Rs. 250.
- Students at Lloyd Law College and Lloyd School of Law are exempted from paying the registration fee.
- Last Date for Registration: September 23, 2023.
- Last Date for Submission of the Essay: September 27, 11:59 p.m.
For any queries or doubts, write an email to: [email protected] or contact Akshat Garg at 9599881053 (Convenor) and Goutham M S at 9895061522 (Co-Convenor).
Rules and Regulations
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.