Table of Contents
National Law University, Jodhpur (NLUJ) is a public law school and a National Law University established under the National Law University, Jodhpur, Act, 1999 enacted by the Rajasthan State Legislature. The university was established for the advancement of learning, teaching, research, and diffusion of knowledge in the field of law. It is one of the autonomous law schools in India.
About the Competition
The Lex Quest Quiz organized by the Legal Aid and Awareness Committee aims to test and enhance legal knowledge among students, fostering a deeper understanding of the law’s impact on society. Participants shall get the opportunity to engage in healthy competition, share insights, and discuss legal nuances with fellow participants, all while expanding your network and building valuable relationships within the legal community.
This quiz has been meticulously curated to include a diverse range of questions encompassing various facets of the law, including constitutional law, criminal law, human rights, intellectual property, and more. The quiz will feature varied patterns of questions such as fundamental legal concepts, landmark cases, and societal issues, enabling greater critical thinking and analytical skills.
Legal and General Knowledge
Students from classes 9th to 12th.
- Any school in the state of Rajasthan, having students from standard IX to XII can participate by
submitting a Google form, the link of which we will be sent to the schools.
- The school will then make a call for participation amongst its students, studying in standards IX to XII.
- The students can participate by forming a team of four members.
- There is no limit on the number of teams participating in the preliminary round from any one school.
- The preliminary round will be conducted in the respective schools itself.
Registration fee of Rs. 100 per team comprising of four (4) members.
- Each school in the 9 zones will hold a written preliminary round to select their school team, which will represent their school at the zonal rounds.
- Each school team will consist of 4 students. The top-scoring teams from each school will move on to the zonal rounds.
- We will be sending study material and the question paper for this round soon after the registration process.
- The selected school teams from each zone will compete in a zonal round in their respective zones.
- The zonal round will consist of a written round and an on-stage round.
- The top six teams from the written round will qualify for the on-stage round.
- We would also be conducting a legal awareness workshop for all participating teams.
- The top 2 teams from the on-stage round will advance to the finals.
- The final round will be held in National Law University, Jodhpur, and will be open to all invited teams and their accompanying faculty members.
- The 18 school teams will compete in the final round.
- Each participating team of the zonal rounds will be awarded a participation certificate.
- The top three teams of each zonal rounds will be felicitated with a certificate of merit,
medals, trophy and a gift hamper.
- The top three teams of the final round will be felicitated with a certificate of merit, medals,
trophy and exciting cash prizes.
In case of any queries, please contact: +91 7039285995, +91 8969730696; [email protected]; Legal Aid & Awareness Committee, National Law University, Jodhpur
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.