Table of Contents
About Uttranchal University
Uttaranchal University, located at Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India near Indian Military Academy, was established by an Act of the Uttarakhand Legislative Assembly. Established under Shri Shushila Devi education foundation act of a State University and UGC act 12(B) with affiliation to AICTE.
About Law College Dehradun
Law College Dehradun has contributed to legal education in all aspects of the country since its inception in 2002 and was inaugurated by his Excellency Shri Surjeet Singh Barnala, the then governor of Uttarakhand.
About the Event
Youth Parliament Society of Law College Dehradun Faculty of Uttaranchal University presents the National event for the Youth of the Nation, organised in collaboration with the UN Information Centre for India and Bhutan.
LCDMUN 4.0 which is being organised on October 14-15, 2023 provides a platform to put forward opinions on matters of National and International relevance.
Model United Nations and Youth Parliament help improve speaking skills, critical thinking, diplomacy and knowledge regarding various ongoing issues to arrive to a conclusion and also broadened perspective on global issues. It also establishes itself as an opportunity to improve interaction with several people having varied ambitions which helps in understanding other views on the matters.
The first round of Delegate Registrations is now open!!
This event will witness the simulation of 7 Committees and Councils, which are listed below with their respective agendas:
- United Nations General Assembly DISEC: Prohibition of the Development, Production & Stockpiling of Biological & Chemical Weapons and their Destruction.
- United Nations Human Rights Council: Addressing the Human Rights Abuse & Violations based on Ethnic and Religious Minorities with Special Emphasis on Refugees.
- All India Political Parties Meet: Discussion on the Feasibility of NJAC with Special Emphasis on Reviewing Collegium System of Judiciary.
- Uttarakhand Legislative Assembly: Deliberation on the issue of Ghost Villages with Special Reference to the Lack of Basic Needs
- Lok Sabha: Deliberation on One Nation, One Election
- G20 Summit: Role of Multilateral Organization & Non-Governmental Organization with Government Partnership for the Achievement of Sustainable Development Goals.
- International/Indian Press/Caricature:
Link to the Event Brochure
Shubham Kashyap: 8579925232
Shubham Mishra: 6206437 594
Anushka Singh: 7633070519
Vanshita Mandrawal: 9068322235
Or email us at [email protected]
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.