Table of Contents
About Amity University Lucknow
Amity University Lucknow Campus (AULC) is a constituent unit of Amity University, Uttar Pradesh & it was established in the year 2004 with the sole objective to impart research & innovation-driven education in the region.
The 40-acre state-of-the-art campus is a fine blend of global education, training & research within an academic ambiance. With the latest teaching methodologies, AULC offers UGC-recognized Undergraduate & Postgraduate courses in multiple disciplines.
About the Opportunity
Legal Aid Society, Amity Law School, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh under the ambit of 3rd National Amity Legal Conclave, 2023, invites unpublished submissions from students, academicians, lawyers, and other professionals from the legal fraternity on a rolling basis under the broad umbrella of Human Rights and Human Values.
Call for Entries
- Research Papers/Articles/Essays (Maximum Word Limit 1500- 2500) (English/Hindi)
- ·Poetry Writing (English/Hindi)
Who Can Participate?
Open for all (Any Student, Faculty, and Scholar can participate)
The Theme of the event is – “Human Values and Human Rights”.
- Dignity and Justice
- Latest developments in the field of human rights
- Environment protection laws
- Law and Culture
- Gender equality
- Socio-legal reforms
- Societal challenges in accepting human rights laws
- Privacy and cyber crimes
- Liberty and freedom
- And any other relevant topics
NOTE – The selected entries for article, poetry, or essay, shall be published by an international publication house in a form of a book with an ISBN. The publication shall be on a chargeable basis which shall be given to the publication house and shall be accepted once your entry has been selected.
- The first page of the submission should only contain the title of the paper, followed by the 200-word abstract. The second page must contain a table of contents, and the main body of the manuscript should begin immediately thereafter.
- All the submissions must be original and unpublished work of the author(s).
- All the submissions will be checked for plagiarism and those with a plagiarism percentage over the permissible limit (i.e., 15%) will be summarily rejected.
- Disclosure of information regarding the identity of the author(s), including, but not limited to name, institutional assistance, professional details, etc., within the body of the manuscript or other properties of the document submitted are strictly prohibited.
- Any violation of the anonymity requirement will lead to disqualification of the manuscript for the competition.
- The participants are required to submit their manuscripts by sending the paper on [email protected]
Garamond; Size 12; Justified; 1.5 Spacing.
Garamond; Size 10; Justified; 1 spacing.
- The authorities must be cited in the form of footnotes.
- Citations must follow a uniform format of citation throughout the submission.
- The participants are required to provide the title of the name of the author, article/report/blog,
- date of publication, and active web link for the authorities cited wherever possible.
- In case of large documents such as reports, long articles, cases, etc. the author(s) must include
- the relevant paragraph/page of the authority being cited.
- Speaking/explanatory citations are discouraged.
- A co-authorship of not more than two (2) authors is permitted.
- By submitting the article, the author(s) forfeits their copyright over their manuscript in favor of the organizers.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of the organizers will be final and binding. The Centre
- retains absolute discretion in marking the manuscripts.
- Last Date of Submissions: 31st March 2023
- Publication Fee: Rs 1000
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.