Table of Contents
About CCI Journal on Competition Law and Policy
Competition Commission of India Journal on Competition Law and Policy is the annual Journal on Competition Law and Policy in both in print and digitally. It is conceived with the aim of fostering research in the field of competition law and policy. Competition law is a relatively new area of interdisciplinary research concerning law, economics, and finance.
Call for Research Papers
The Commission invites original high quality research papers, articles, case studies, and book reviews on competition law, economics of competition law, and contemporary anti-trust issues for publication in the journal. The orientation of the papers may be theoretical, empirical, or based on case studies. Book reviews should be of books that were published in the two years before the submission of the paper. The journal would cover a wide range of related themes.
CLICK HERE to register for submission
Eligibility for submission
- Open to all including academicians, research scholars, industry experts, economists, lawyers, finance professionals, journalists, practitioners and decision makers etc.,
- Authors pursuing Master’s degree in any stream
- Authors having Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- Vertical restraints and competition
- Market definition, measuring market power, and abuse of dominance Merger and acquisition
- New age economy, platform markets, and challenges for anti trust enforcement
- Intellectual property rights and competition law
- Recent developments in competition law and policy
- Other issues pertaining to competition law and policy
Research Papers, Articles, Case Studies & Book Reviews
Last date of Submission
There is no specific deadline for the submission of papers. Papers cleared by the editorial board will be published in the next issue of the journal.
- Author(s) shall submit their papers only through the web portal of the CCI Journal by CLICKING HERE.
- Author(s) will submit three separate documents, i.e., Full Paper, duly signed Certificate of Originality (Please see Annexure), and CV of Author(s).
For More Information
For any other queries contact at [email protected]
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.