Table of Contents
About the Institution
The Tamil Nadu National Law University, Tiruchirappalli (TNNLU) was established by the Government of Tamil Nadu by an Act of State Legislature (Act No. 9 of 2012) to provide quality legal education at the global level. It commenced its functioning from the academic year 2013-2014.
Details of the Journal
The Tamil Nadu National Law University Law Review is a faculty-cum-student run, double blind, peer-reviewed journal published bi-annually. It was established in 2018 as an initiative to contribute to legal scholarship and to encourage the exchange of ideas and academic opinions within the student community of the University.
It aspires to provide a platform for those opinions that are crucial to the understanding of contemporary issues, cutting across disciplines, interests and expertise.
TNNLU Law Review is inviting submissions from students, academics and other members of the legal community.
While there are no rigid thematic constraints, contributions should be within the scope of legal studies and allied interdisciplinary studies.
Submission Guidelines/ Types of Submissions
- Long Articles (5000-8000 words): Submissions under this category must present a comprehensive study of a central theme, along with the identification and analysis of related sub- themes. Purely theoretical papers will also be accepted under this category.
- Short Articles/Notes (3000-5000 words): Submissions under this category must deal with contemporary legal issues. It should directly address a specific issue and must be engaging and concise. Author(s) can also include evaluative comments on pending or recent legislation keeping in mind the objective and rationale of the legislation in question.
- Case Comments (1500-2500 words): Case comments must be critical analysis of recent judicial pronouncements. It must identify and examine the questions of law present in the case and comment on implications of the judgment for evolution of that branch of law.
- Book Review (1500-2500 words): Reviews of books relating to contemporary legal literature can be submitted under this category. The review should identify the relevant arguments put forth by the author and present a comprehensive critique of the same.
- TNNLU-LR accepts electronic submissions in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format only.
- Submissions should be sent via email to [email protected] with the subject “Submission to the TNNLU-LR Volume VI Issue I, 2023”
- All submissions must be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 200 words.
- The main body of the manuscript should be in Times New Roman, Font Size 12 and in 1.5 line spacing. The footnotes must conform to the Bluebook 21st Edition Style of Footnoting and should be in Times New Roman, Font Size 10 and in single line spacing. Endnotes are not to be used.
- Joint submission of up to two co-authors is allowed.
- The manuscript must be an original and unpublished work and must not be under simultaneous consideration for publication elsewhere.
The last date for sending manuscripts is 31st October, 2023 by 11:59 PM IST.
For any queries or questions, reach out to us via [email protected]
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.