Table of Contents
About Symbiosis Law School, Nagpur
Symbiosis International (Deemed University), Pune is a premier educational university having academic institutions spread over campuses across the country. Symbiosis Law School, Nagpur is the fourth Law School under the aegis of Symbiosis International (Deemed University), Pune, which was established in the year 2019.
About the Journal
Symbiosis Law School, Nagpur Multidisciplinary Law Review (SNLR) is a double-blind peer-reviewed biannual journal of legal scholarship. SNLR was launched in the year 2021 and it aspires to be a forum that houses an objective analytical survey and scrutiny of the various contemporary legal issues with an interdisciplinary approach, making a contribution to the development of legal academia.
SNLR wishes to promote and reflect the ideals and pillars of thought that accompanies Symbiosis International (Deemed University) Pune. It is yet another attempt to pay tribute to our motto “Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam”—the world is one family as it aspires to bind the legal minds in our common pursuit to objectively perceive the world in the perfect balance of scale.
SNLR brings together a diverse range of legal scholars, practitioners, and experts from a variety of fields and disciplines, including but not limited to law, politics, economics, sociology, and history. At the core, we believe that the law cannot be studied in isolation, but must be understood within its broader social, political, and economic contexts. The journal provides a platform for cutting-edge research and analysis that explores the intersections of law and other disciplines.
The articles cover a wide range of topics, including human rights, environmental law, intellectual property, international law, and more. Previous contributors have brought a range of perspectives to these issues, drawing on a variety of methodologies and approaches to provide rigorous and insightful analysis.
They are committed to publishing work that is both academically rigorous and accessible to a wider audience. The articles are written in clear and concise language, making them suitable for both legal professionals and non-specialists.
The Journal bears ISSN: 2583-1984 (Online).
Interdisciplinary Integration for Legal Enrichment
The authors are requested to submit manuscripts that incorporate an interdisciplinary approach. Manuscripts’ research area may be from the following sub-areas including, but not limited to:
- Law and Management
- Law and Philosophy
- Law and Sports
- Law and Psychology
- Law and Technology
- Law and Economics
- Law and Sociology
- Law and Theology
- Law and Political Science
- Law and History
The articles to be submitted are not limited to the above-mentioned themes.
Types of Submissions
SNLR invites original, unpublished manuscripts from students, academicians, judges, and legal professionals or any other interested researchers and writers from India and abroad, in the form of:
- Long Articles: 6000-8000 words (excluding footnotes)
- Short Articles: 4000-6000 words (excluding footnotes)
- Case Comments: 1500-2500 words (excluding footnotes)
The journal is flexible on the word count depending on the quality of the submission.
Guidelines for Submissions
- All submissions must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 300 words and a minimum of 4 keywords.
- The contributions submitted for publication in the journal must neither have been previously published nor currently, be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Co-Authorship of one person other than the author is allowed.
- The manuscript’s first page must contain only the name of the author(s) and his/her institutional affiliation, professional information, contact details including email and phone number, type of manuscript, and any other relevant information.
- All submissions must be sent in .doc or .docx format.
- All manuscripts should include an Introduction and Conclusion.
- Case laws should be in Italics in the body of the manuscript.
- The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12 with 1.5 line spacing and justified alignment.
- Citations shall be in Times New Roman, font size 10, and justified alignment.
- Citations must strictly conform to the standards laid down in The Bluebook 20th Edition.
- Speaking or substantive footnotes are highly discouraged.
- All hyperlinks must be in black colour and must not be underlined.
- Needless to say, plagiarized work will be rejected. Similarity only up to 10% will be accepted. Submissions should not have any AI-generated content.
- All submissions are to be sent to [email protected] with the subject: SNLR Volume II Issue II (2023) along with the type of manuscript.
- All the submissions shall be put to a preliminary screening wherein a plagiarism check including AI-detected content will be conducted.
- Only those submissions which conform to the plagiarism guidelines will be put into a double-stage blind review process.
- The submissions will be reviewed and edited by the Editorial Board under the supervision of the Chief Editor.
- Authors will be required to make changes to the submissions as required by the Editorial Board before their acceptance.
- Only on the recommendations of the reviewers, the papers submitted shall be considered for publication.
- On average, it takes 3-4 weeks to review and revert with comments on the submissions. However, the same may exceed depending on the volume of submissions.
- There is no publication fee.
- Previous Issues can be accessed here.
There is no registration, submission or publication fee. All submissions are required to be addressed to the Editor and shall only be made to [email protected]
Last date for submission of paper: June 15, 2023
For any queries, write to [email protected] or contact 0712-6192224
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.