Table of Contents
About Symbiosis Law School, Nagpur
Nurtured by the visionary ideas of Dr. S.B. Mujumdar, Chancellor, Symbiosis International (Deemed University), Pune on the principles of Vedic thought ‘Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam’ which means ‘World is One Family’, Symbiosis Law School (SLS) Nagpur is established in 2019 inheriting splendid novelty, dynamism, and excellence in education. Being a constituent of Symbiosis International University, Pune, Symbiosis Law School, NAGPUR is strategically located in the potential education hub of Maharashtra thereby offering a multitude of opportunities for budding lawyers. Harping on the rich legacy of both Bar and Bench, SLS Nagpur promises to be one of the finest destinations for imparting legal education in central India.
About SLS-Nagpur Multidisciplinary Law Review
The SLS-Nagpur Multidisciplinary Law Review is a flagship peer-reviewed biannual journal of legal scholarship. This review comes out twice in an academic calendar. The aspirational objectives of this review are manifold.
On the face of it, this review shall typically serve as an academic forum that law students/teaching and legal fraternity can take recourse of but in delving deeper, this law review aspires to be a forum that houses an objective analytical survey and scrutiny of the various contemporary legal and political issues that is so central to the becoming of law aspirants. The Journal bears ISSN: 2583-1984 (Online).
Interdisciplinary Integration for Legal Enrichment
Manuscripts’ research area may be from the sub-areas including, but not limited to:
- Law and Management
- Law and Philosophy
- Law and Sports
- Law and Psychology
- Law and Technology
- Law and Economics
- Law and Sociology
- Law and Theology
- Law and Political Science
- Law and History
The authors are requested to connect their article/paper with law. The articles to be submitted are not limited to the above-mentioned themes.
The SLS-Nagpur Multidisciplinary Law Review invites original, unpublished manuscripts from students, academicians, judges, and legal professionals or any other interested researchers and writers from India and abroad, in the form of:
- 1. Articles: 1500 – 3000 words
- 2. Research papers: 3000 to 5000 words
- All submissions must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 300 words and a minimum of 5 keywords.
- Submissions will be accepted on any contemporary legal, social, political, economic, cultural, management, psychological issues, etc.
- The contributions submitted for publication in the journal must neither have been previously published nor currently be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Co-authorship is allowed for up to a maximum of 2 authors.
- Affiliation or any other information, professional information, contact details, and any other relevant information.
- All submissions must be sent as a Microsoft Word document.
- It is advised to use Times New Roman, font size 12 with 1.5 line spacing for the main body of your piece (except the title). Footnotes must use Times New Roman, font size 10; alignment justified for the entire piece.
- Citations must strictly conform to the standards laid down in The Bluebook 20th Edition.
- Submissions must use only footnotes as a form of citation. Speaking or substantive footnotes are highly discouraged.
- The manuscript’s first page must contain only the name of the author(s), designation, his/her institutional affiliation, contact details, and any other relevant information.
- Submissions must only be in electronic form in the .docx format. The body of the email containing the submission must specify the type of manuscript.
- Plagiarized work will be outrightly rejected. Similarity only up to 10% will be accepted.
There is no registration, submission or publication fee. All submissions are required to be addressed to the Editor and shall only be made to [email protected]
The last date for submission of paper is January 31, 2023
For any queries, write to [email protected] or contact:
- Phone Number: 0712-6192206/24/14
- Address: Symbiosis Law School, Nagpur, Mouza- Wathoda, Nagpur – 440008
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.