NLIU-International Trade Law Journal is inviting submissions for the third volume of the Journal. We invite submissions for our third volume from academicians, practitioners, research scholars, students, and experts from within the legal community for manuscripts that assert and defend a well-reasoned position relating to international economic laws.
Table of Contents
The National Law Institute University, Bhopal (NLIU), was established in 1997 with the aim of instilling a sense of legal education that had previously not received the attention it deserved in this country. It has consistently been recognized as one of the leading legal institutions in the nation and has also made a name for itself in the global legal arena. NLIU’s vision is to become one of the premier centers for legal education, training, and research so that its graduating lawyers are deeply committed to this noble profession.
The NLIU International Trade Law Journal is a journal of the National Law Institute University, Bhopal. Envisioned to foster an interdisciplinary platform for rich discourse on International Trade Law, the Journal invites path-breaking and innovative insights from students, practitioners, academicians, and jurists. The Journal follows a thorough double-blinded peer-review process and is published annually.
- International Trade Law and Policy
- International Investment Law and Policy
- Trans-border Dispute Resolution
- International Financial Law
- Global Competition Law
- International Economic Law
- Long Articles (6000–8000 words)
- Short Articles (4000–6000 words)
- Case Comments & Legislative Notes (1500–2500 words)
- Body: Times New Roman, font size 12
- Line Spacing for body: 1.5
- Alignment: Justified
- Footnotes: Times New Roman, font size 10
- Line Spacing for Footnotes: 1.0
- Margins: 1″ on all sides
- OSCOLA (4th edition) format. Do not use endnotes or descriptive footnotes.
Graphs, Tables, and Pictures:
- Any graphs, pictures, or tables should be sent as separate attachments in high quality.
- Full papers have to be emailed to [email protected] by 11:59 P.M., December 31, 2022, with the subject “Submission for Volume III”
- Co-authorship of entries is allowed with a maximum of two authors.
- Each work should be accompanied with an abstract of not more than 350 words.
For more details please find the attached brochure.
Please feel free to contact them at: [email protected]
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.