About NMIMS, School of Law
Established in the year 2018, SVKM’s NMIMS, School of Law, Navi Mumbai offers two courses, BA-LL.B (Hons.) and BBA-LL.B (Hons.), catering to the growing needs of the legal field the school also enables students to explore opportunities for international exposure and global experience, which is imperative in a globalized world.
About the Conference
The Publication and Seminar Committee of SOL, NMIMS, Navi Mumbai wishes to hold a Conference on a niche, rather unexplored topic of law with the same spirit.
Nuclear energy and law
- Legal compliances for license and permissions requisite for nuclear activities.
- Laws for the safeguard and security of nuclear weapons.
- Nuclear Law Treaties and India.
- Indian Law on nuclear weapons: Civil Liability of Nuclear Damage Act, 2010.
- Nuclear Waste Management.
- Emerging Trends in Nuclear Law with the recent Russia-Ukraine War.
- Conflicts with respect to International Nuclear Law and Treaties.
- Constitutional Aspects of Nuclear Law and Treaties.
- Laws on International Trade of nuclear weapons.
- India and Nuclear Energy: Challenges and threats.
- COVID’ 19 and Human Rights.
- Human rights perspective on human and child trafficking in the 21st century.
- Intersection of Constitutional Law and the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- International Human Rights Law and International Trade.
- India and UN Convention Against Torture: hurdles in the international realm and domestic anti-torture law.
- Analysis of the consequences of Russia’s Human Rights violations in the recent past in the UNHRC.
- Right to Mental Health as a Human Right.
Women and Child Rights
- Maternity rights of refugees and stateless persons.
- Surrogacy in India: Challenges in Law.
- Constitutional perspective on acid attacks on women.
- Women’s Rights as an extension of Human Rights.
- Impact of Wars on Children: Challenges in Laws and Legal Protection.
- Evolution of revaluation of deemed majority in Juvenile Justice Act, 2015.
- Right to menstrual health and the menstrual leave debate.
- POCSO and increasing violence: Practical barriers and a way forward and need for functional fast track courts.
- NATO and its Conflicts (Russia-Ukraine War).
- Cyber Conflicts and International law: A scope into the future.
- International Law: Developments and Trends in the concept of Universal Jurisdiction.
- Environmental Law in the international realm.
- World Trade Organization and GATT: Critical appraisal.
- Counter-terrorism and International law perspective.
- ILO, CEDAW, and its role in eliminating workplace discrimination.
- Digital contracts and Data Protection.
- Only paper submissions in Microsoft Word (Doc./Docx.) formats will be accepted.
- Each submission must clearly state its theme, specific topic, and citation format.
- Papers should range from 3000 to 5000 words, excluding footnotes.
- Accepted citation styles include Harvard Bluebook (20th edition) and Chicago Style.
- The body of the manuscript should be written in Times New Roman, with font size 14 for headings and font size 12 for the content with line spacing of 1.5 and ‘Justified’ alignment.
- All footnotes must be single-spaced with a font size of 10.
- Co-authorship is permitted with a maximum of two authors per submission.
- Submissions must be original work and should not have been submitted, published, or presented elsewhere in any form.
How to Submit?
Interested participants can submit and register through the link given at the end of the post.
- Fees for single authors- INR 400.
- Fees for co-authorship- INR 500.
- Fees for academicians and other professionals- INR 600.
- Last date of registration: April 7, 2023.
- Submission of paper: April 7, 2023.
- Intimation of acceptance of paper: April 10, 2023.
- Date of the Conference: April 16, 2023.
- Note: Fees are to be paid only after the intimation of acceptance.
For further queries contact [email protected]
Click Here to Register and Submit!
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.