Table of Contents
About the Journal
Lexcellence [ISSN: Regd.] is a quarterly, double-blind, peer reviewed open access E-journal run by the students of School of Excellence in Law, The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University, Chennai.
This Journal presents an opportunity to the legal community to contribute their research work and develop their expertise in the field of law. We seek to publish thought-provoking works of superior quality that would serve as an inspiration and a source of knowledge for generations to come.
Call for papers
They invite innovative contributions from the given theme in the form of Research Papers, Articles, Short Notes, Case Commentaries and Book Reviews for Volume 1 Issue 2 of the Journal.
Submissions are invited from students, academicians, scholars, legal practitioners and any eminent person in the legal arena and allied fields.
Harnessing Technology for the Betterment of Environmental Laws
- Data Protection and Climate Change
- Metaverse, Environment and Climate Change.
- AI and Climate Crisis or Climate Change Technology.
- Robotics and Climate Crisis or Climate Change.
- Fintech and Climate Change.
- Tech Transfer with respect to Investment Privilege and Tax Reduction.
- Tech Transfer, Green Technology or Climate Change, and its subsequent Development.
- Tech Transfer with an emphasis on Clean Technology or Sustainable Development.
- Recycling Tech Transfer.
- Cross Border Tech Transfer.
NOTE: The list of sub-themes is indicative and not exhaustive. Authors can choose a topic of their own will for the submission in conformity with the broad theme.
Categories of Submissions
Authors are requested to strictly adhere to the given world limit. Word count is exclusive of footnotes:
- Research Papers: 4000 – 7000 words.
- Articles: 3000 – 4000 Words
- Short notes/ Comments: 2000 – 3000 words.
- Book Reviews: 1500 – 3000 words
- Case Comments: 2000 – 3000 words.
Note: Abstracts must not exceed 300 words.
- All submissions are to be made through the online link provided subsequently. (Submissions made through any other mode will not be accepted).
- Co- authorship is allowed only up to a maximum of 2 authors.
- Cross-university registration is permitted.
- The first page of the manuscript shall only contain the title of the submission and the
- Abstract. Manuscripts shall not contain any personal information about the authors such as name(s), contact, and institute of affiliation / workplace address. All such information shall only be filled in only in the submission form.
- The submission must be original work of the author i.e. shouldn’t be plagiarized and free from grammatical and spelling errors. It must not contain any defamatory words or statements.
- All submissions are subject to a plagiarism check. Manuscripts exceeding plagiarism of 20% are not acceptable.
- The submission must not be previously published or currently under review at any other journal/conference/book and should not be submitted to any other journal/conference/book while under review with us.
- Submission must be accompanied with an abstract of not more than 300 words. No submission shall be accepted without an abstract.
- The final decision as to acceptance and publication of the manuscript rests with the Editorial board.
- No fees are to be paid at any stage for publication in the journal
- All submissions shall be made in .doc/.docx format only. PDF submissions are not accepted.
- The submission of the manuscript should be in the following format: Font: Times new Roman, Font Size: 12, Line spacing: 1.5, on A4 sheet with 1’’ margin on all sides.
- Footnotes Font: Times new Roman, Font Size: 10, single line spacing.
- All footnotes must adhere to Bluebook 21st Edition format.
- Headings and Sub-Headings in the body of the manuscript are to follow the following form:
Title of the Manuscript Abstract
- 1. HEADING 1
- 1.1. Sub-Heading 1
- 1.1.1. Sub-Heading 1.1
- 1.2. Sub-Heading 2
How to submit
- All submissions must be made through the given link.
Top 3 submissions will be awarded with Certificate of Merit
All selected submissions will be awarded with Certificate of Publications
Deadline for submission – 30th April, 2023
For any queries or clarifications, please reach them at:
• E – mail ID: [email protected]
• Mr. Amrith. R., Executive Editor: +91 97474 56598
• Mr. Jayasuriyan V.P, Assistant Editor: +91 99442 91536
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.