GLSR is the official publication of the Centre for Law and Society, at Gujarat National Law University, India. The Review employs and encourages an interdisciplinary approach to research in law and focuses on issues of socio-legal significance.
The themes of the review for Volume IV are:
1. Gender, Law and Sexuality
2. Access to Justice
1. The GNLU Law and Society Review is open for academicians, doctoral students and research scholars.
2.All submissions will have to be accompanied by an Abstract, explaining the aims and objectives of the paper.
3. The word limit for the Abstract is 500 words.
4. All submissions must be unique and genuine and not plagiarised from any sources. Plagiarism of any sort will result in immediate disqualification.
5. The title of the Paper must be appropriate. The cover page of the paper must contain the title and the details of the authors. The name of the author should be followed by footnote mark () for the first author and (*) for the second author.
6. The footnotes should give educational qualifications and the institutional details of the contributor/s.
7. Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 2 authors.
8. All submissions made, must not have been previously published elsewhere.
9. All submissions must follow the “The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (20th Ed.)”. Non-conformity could be a ground for rejection.
10. The body of the manuscript must be in the font “Garamond”, font size 12, line spacing 1.5. All footnotes must be in Font “Garamond”, font size 10, line spacing 1. Abstract and full paper submissions must be made in Microsoft Office (doc./docx.) formats only.
Call for Papers | Journal of Law, Business and Economics, HPNLU | Submit Now!
The submissions could fall under any of the following categories:
1. Articles (6000 words or above, excluding footnotes);
2. Essays (3500-6000 words excluding footnotes);
3. Book Reviews/Case Commentary/Short Notes (1500-3500 words excluding footnotes).
How to Submit?
All the submissions must be made to [email protected] with the subject, “Submission – Volume IV” on or before July 15, 2023 (11:59 PM). Authors can expect to receive decisions on their submissions within two months of their submissions.
Please note that the procedures for reviewing manuscripts are based on the anonymity of the author and the confidentiality of the editors’ and reviewers’ reports; author anonymity is preserved, as well, during the editorial decision-making process.
July 15, 2023 (11:59 PM)
In case of queries, please write to [email protected].
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.