Table of Contents
About the Journal
The GLS Law Journal (GLSLJ) is a bi-annual academic open-access law journal. GLSLJ is accepting original and unpublished research papers on contemporary legal and social issues for the winter issue.
GLSLJ believes in providing a platform for scholars to contribute to the analysis of various legal issues and share their viewpoints with the legal fraternity.
GLSLJ aims to make an effort to identify contemporary debatable topics through the writings of experts in the varied fields of law. It is the endeavour of the journal to encourage the synthesis of knowledge and best practices across academia and the research fraternity. Research is placed at a very high stature in the legal field, which enhances the understanding level of many and then rolls on the debate that can contribute profoundly by adding to the secondary source of materials for legal research to follow.
About the Call for Papers
The upcoming edition of the GLS Law Journal (Vol. 5, no. 2 – July – Dec) will be a special edition on environmental issues.
GLS Law Journal (GLJ) Publishes; Research articles focus on legal issues currently being debated. GLJ provides a forum for the scholarly analysis of inter-professional collaboration and interdisciplinary academic research on the law.
- Original research manuscripts: original, outstanding, and argumentative contributions to legal study. (5000-6000 words).
- Law Reviews: based on a systematic literature review. (4000-3000 words).
- Case Comment: commentary on any important landmark judgment. (3000-2500 words)
- Book Review: Academic and literary review of any significant book published related to the legal field. (2500-2000 words).
- Invite Editorial: The editors can invite experts to submit an invited article on a featured subject, The Chief Editor decides upon authors and subjects
- Manuscript format: The manuscript must be in electronic form, all submissions must be word processed, single-spaced in Times New Roman and the margin parameters of the GLJ are 4.9 cm (top and bottom margins) and 4.5 cm (left and right margins)
- Main heading in times new Roman with boldface
- Body text in Times New Roman format with 12 pt.
- Footnotes in Times New Roman format with 9 pt.
- Alignment is justified in full.
- Line spacing for body text 1.2 pt.
- Line spacing for footnotes 1pt.
- Form of Submission: Submissions must be in electronic form. All submissions must be word-processed, single-spaced in Garamond, font size 12, and justified. The prescribed word limits are inclusive of footnotes. However, we do not emphasize strict compliance with the word count.
- Abstract: All submissions must contain an abstract of not more than 250 words describing the relevant conclusions drawn in the paper. There is no requirement for prior submission of the abstract.
- Citations: Only footnotes may be used as the form of citations. End notes shall not be accepted. All footnotes must be in Garamond, size 10, single-spacing, and justified. The citations are derived from the blue book 20 Citation Style.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
The last Date for Submission for the work is June 30, 2023 (11:59 PM).
How to Submit
The submission work is to be emailed to: [email protected].
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.