Table of Contents
About the Conference
Today’s century can take pride in being distinct for both its faults and its spirit of exploration and adventure. Liberalization brought cable and computers to India. Cybercrimes were also brought about by it. The new technology caused an erratic, haphazard introduction to an ecosystem that allowed for unrestricted access to a vast amount of information.
With a population base of 21 crores, Uttar Pradesh is the most populous state. To address cybercrime, the legal system, cyber authorities, cyber cell, and computer emergency response team (CERT) have all made an attempt. However, the online ecosystem, online authorities, and online users still cannot control the chaos.
To address these issues, The University of Lucknow is organizing a National Conference under the aegis of the Department of Higher Education under Research & Development Scheme, 2022 on “CYBER CRIME AGAINST WOMEN: ADJUDICATION & JUSTICE DISPENSATION” to be held on February 18, 2023.
- Academicians, lawyers, scholars, and members of civil society are hereby invited to contribute papers for the National Conference. The contributions may be forwarded in both soft and hard copies according to the schedule provided hereunder.
- However, prior registration would be necessary to ensure the proper arrangement of the Conference. The prospective participants are also expected to forward their itinerary well in advance. No TA/DA shall be provided by the University and therefore the participants should obtain the same from their respective institutions.
- The registered participants only shall be allowed to present their papers at the Conference subject to submission of complete papers in due course of time. Papers received after the stipulated deadline shall not be entertained for participation in the Conference. Papers selected by the Editorial Committee may be published in the Conference volume as a book with ISBN No.
- The papers should be developed and written in a symmetrical way, responding to the theme of the conference. It should have proper research questions and should also reflect the findings. The paper should not be more than 7000 words. The abstract should not be more than 250 words. The paper must be typed in Times New Roman, Font Size 12 on A4 size paper on MS word. The personal details of the author must be given in paper. OSCOLA must be referred for proper citation and acknowledgment.
Prior registration shall be done for the Conference. Selected and submitted abstracts shall be published in the souvenir of the Conference.
Registration is FREE and maximum 100 papers will be allowed to participate in the conference.
- Cyber crimes and Women: Reporting
- Cyber crimes: Types, Patterns and Prospects
- Cyber crimes and Women as perpetrators and victims
- Cyber Crime: Reporting and Assisting
- Cyber crimes: Investigation and Adjudication
- Cyber Forensics
- Cyber crimes in Lucknow and UP
- Data Protection and Privacy
How to Submit?
Soft copies of papers and abstracts may kindly be forwarded to [email protected].
- Last date for submission of abstracts: January 31, 2023
- Last date for submission of paper: February 15, 2023
- Dr. Ashish Kumar Srivastava, Organising Secretary & Assistant Professor, Faculty of Law, University of Lucknow, Lucknow – 226021, Uttar Pradesh: Ph: 8960675643, 05222740412; Email: [email protected], [email protected]
- Varalika Nigam: +91 9129218876
- Suruchi Tripathi: +91 8377055818/8840228637
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.