The Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab (RGNUL) is an autonomous National Law University (NLU) established by the RGNUL Act (No. 12 of 2006) passed by the Legislature of the State of Punjab, under the second wave of reforms instituted by the Bar Council of India.
About Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co.
Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co (SAM & Co), founded on a century of legal achievements, is amongst the leading full-service law firms in India.
About RGNUL Financial & Mercantile Law Review
The RGNUL Financial and Mercantile Law Review (RFMLR) is a bi-annual, student-run, double-blind peer-reviewed law journal published by the Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab.
The Journal was first published in the year 2014 and allows the legal academia, legal professionals and law students to contribute cutting-edge, doctrinal, theoretical, and empirical research in the field of business and commercial laws.
The Journal is indexed on SCC Online, Manupatra, and HeinOnline, and has been ranked amongst the ten most accessed law school journals by SCC Online.
About the Conclave
Banking and Finance is a leviathan field of law that encapsulates various dynamic and technically complex areas which confer an ever-evolving characteristic to it. Aspects such as capital transactions, loan agreements, debt structuring, recovery litigation and the swift growth of the fintech sector show the relentless importance and relevance of this domain.
Accordingly, this edition of the Conclave aims at providing a platform for the initiation of a novel discourse on the pressing issues in the interminably expanding field of banking and finance practice in India and presenting innovative solutions to the issues faced by all stakeholders.
As the aforementioned is intrinsic to the practical facets and is not extensively written about, the RGNUL – SAM Conclave on Emerging Trends in Banking & Finance in India, 2023 aims to initiate a discourse on the pressing and contemporary issues in the interminably expanding field of banking and finance practice in India, and present innovative solutions to the issues faced by all the stakeholders.
It will bring together leading experts from SAM & Co and other professionals in the field of banking and finance to share practical insights into the ever-dynamic opportunities and persisting hurdles likely to shape the practice and dispute matters in the foreseeable future.
The Conclave would be held online and consist of two sessions: A paper Presentation Session and Expert Discussion.
- Among all the papers presented in the Conclave, the top three will be awarded Certificates of Merit, along with other prizes which shall be announced later.
- All the other entries selected for presentation will be awarded Certificates of Participation.
- After a comprehensive review of the papers shortlisted for presentation, the Editorial Board will publish the compilation of the best entries among them.
- Deadline for Submission of Research Proposal: March 10, 2023
- Deadline for Submission of Final Manuscripts: March 30, 2023
- Date of Virtual Paper Presentation Session of the Conclave: April 08, 2023
- Date of Virtual Expert Panel Discussion of the Conclave: April 13, 2023
- Intimation to Authors of Entries Shortlisted for Publication: May 2023
- Publication of Selected Entries: July 2023
For any Queries, write to the Editorial Board at [email protected]
Click Here to Submit!
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.