About the National Judicial Reforms Council
The National Judicial Reforms Council is a part of the Women’s Indian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (WICCI), which is a premier National Business Chamber for Women envisioning Global Impact for Women Entrepreneurs, Businesswomen, and Professionals from all walks of life.
Supported by the massive global and influential women’s networks viz. G100, ALL Ladies League (ALL), Women Economic Forum (WEF), and SHEconomy, with 250,000 members and industry leaders worldwide, WICCI drives fundamental changes in governmental policies, laws, incentives and entrepreneurial ecosystems, with a view to robustly encourage and empower women in business, industry, and commerce across all sectors and fields. Representing a wide variety of sectors of industry, economy, and society, WICCI actively engages the voice of thousands of women entrepreneurs and professionals.
WICCI Council aims to:
- Monitor the implementation of laws affecting women on the ground.
- Spread legal awareness informing people, especially women, about their rights, and remedies
- Form peer-to-peer platforms to help women entrepreneurs realize the potential they harbour within themselves.
- Advocate for economic equality so as to remove the pay disparity between men and women for the same work.
- Promote the contributions of women in the corporate field in order to encourage more women to participate and raise their voices to follow their dreams.
- To help women re-enter the workforce.
- To ensure women entrepreneurs and businesswomen, in general, develop a complaints redressal mechanism at their workplace.
About the Membership Opportunity
National Judicial Reforms Council invites online applications for the membership of State Judicial Reforms Council for the term 2023-24. The membership is open to female law students of India with a drive to bring reforms for women in our country.
Each State Judical Reforms Council will be comprising of a minimum of 20 council members, a Vice President and President, who will be working to achieve the following:
- mainstreaming women’s voice and upholding women’s interest in policy-making and in all echelons of decision-making.
- helping women get better incentives, improved access to finance and other measures that empower the competitiveness of Businesswomen, Entrepreneurs and Professionals.
- providing representations and recommendations to relevant government authorities/other institutions to strengthen women’s voice, mitigate our many challenges, and empower women’s endeavours in the economy and society.
- promoting business networking and collaborations among members and the global community in order to enhance opportunities for professional and personal growth.
- energetically contributing to council endeavours and delivering on the Council’s self-determined agenda and annual calendar.
- Law students from a university/college recognised by the Bar Council of India.
- People with prior experience in handling social media (or prior experience in PR or
- Social Media Management) and graphics (Adobe, Canva, basic photo, and video editing, etc.) shall be preferred.
- This opportunity is only for girls.
Role as a Council Member
- Your primary role and responsibility is to build a robust and engaged team along with the President, Vice President and other Council members in your areas of focus and influence.
- You will develop with your council a vision roadmap for serving the mandate through your unique plan and perspectives.
- You will develop community outreach in the spirit of knowledge sharing and building inspiration toward empowering a growth mindset in all.
- You will also develop recommendations and representations for respective government bodies and institutions. These will enable policy changes and incentives toward improving economic and social ecosystems
Note: This is a call for the state based membership under the National Judicial Reforms Council.
Mode of Membership
Link to Apply
Last Date to Apply
5th April, 2023
Certificates will be provided only upon the completion of the entire tenure of one year or subject to that.
How to Apply
- Submit your CV, cover letter (stating why you would like to join us), your preferred State and LinkedIn profile URL (if available) at [email protected]
- The shortlisted candidates would be notified via mail about an online interview. (There are no application fees at any step).
- Contact: [email protected]
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.