Table of Contents
About the University
The Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad has been established under the Maharashtra National Law University Act, 2014, and is recognized by the BCI. It commenced its operation on March 16, 2017. It is established with the intent of imparting quality legal education, to develop advanced clinical pedagogies and research. The University also imbibes values of professionalism coupled with various skill sets required for the profession of advocacy.
The Centre for International Corporate and Commercial Laws of MNLU, Aurangabad focuses on the dissemination of the knowledge related to Corporate and Commercial Law prevailing in domestic as well as international arenas and will cover the trends related to it.
It works to bring together the experts in these areas of law to stimulate research and debate in Corporate and Commercial Laws and practice and to strengthen cooperation with other academic centers, international organizations, the legal profession, and fraternity.
- Capital Market and Securities Law.
- Company Law
- Contract Law
- Insolvency Law
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Taxation Law
- Trade Law.
- Any other field related to Commercial Law.
The CICCL Blog, MNLU Aurangabad invites blogs from students, practitioners, researchers, academicians, policymakers, and other stakeholders in the legal field.
- The submission must be an original work of the author, between 1300-1500 words.
- The content must be written in Times New Roman in font size 12 with a line spacing of 1.5.
- Submissions must be made solely in.doc/.docx format.
- The title of the blog should be under 140 characters.
- Co-authorship is allowed for up to two authors.
- All relevant sources must be duly acknowledged. Citations can be incorporated in the text by adding footnotes [4th OSCOLA or SILC] or by linking to the authoritative internet source.
- The maximum limit of plagiarism will be 15%. Submissions exceeding this will not be considered.
- Authors may be asked to make edits based on the suggestions of the Editorial Board.
- The authors shall receive an acknowledgment of the receipt of the article from the Editorial Board.
How to Submit?
All submissions for the CICCL Blog must be made through the link provided at the end of the post.
In case of any queries, contact [email protected].
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.