Table of Contents
Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab, was established by the State Legislature of Punjab by passing the Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law Punjab Act, (Punjab Act No. 12 of 2006).
About the Centre
The Centre for Business Laws and Taxation (CBLT) is a research Centre under the aegis of Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab. It aims to promote and conduct interdisciplinary research and undertake numerous activities and projects in the realm of Business Laws and Taxation.
About the Blog
This blog seeks to foster intellectual discourse and research in business and taxation laws by publishing analytical pieces that drive significant developments in the discourse around corporate law.
The focus is on practical outputs and legal solutions, and creating awareness to ease the hurdles in today’s evolving business and regulatory landscape.
- Use Garamond font, size 12, with a line spacing of 1.5. Maintain margins of 1.5 inches on the left and 1 inch on the right, with 1 inch on the top and bottom.
- Citations should be hyperlinked within the document and the portion being referenced. The Board reserves the right to add additional links to sources relevant to the post. Submissions should be a minimum of 1000 words and must not exceed 1500 words.
- Co-authorship is limited to a maximum of two authors.
- The manuscript should not contain the name of the author(s), institutional affiliation, or any other identification mark.
- The author(s) are responsible for the accuracy of facts, opinions, or views stated in the submitted manuscript
- All manuscripts will be checked for plagiarism by the Editorial Board, and infringing, offensive, or plagiarized submissions will be rejected. A similarity index of 20% will be strictly adhered to for all submissions.
The Editorial Board welcomes submissions from legal practitioners, advisors, academicians, and law students on various areas of business and commercial law, including mergers and acquisitions, competition, banking, and insurance, among others, as well as contemporary topics like data privacy, fintech law, and white-collar crimes.
How to Submit?
Submissions must be made through the submission link provided at the end of the post.
In case of any query, please write to [email protected] or contact the undersigned
Ms. Dikshi Arora – (+91) 9024559982
Mr. Harshit Bhimrajka – (+91) 9829513257
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.