Table of Contents
ABOUT THE UNIVERSITY
Integral University is located in Lucknow, the capital city of the largest state of India, Uttar Pradesh. It was established under Act Number 9 of 2004 by the State Government. Integral University, the first enacted Minority University in the country, started functioning on 1 April 2004. The University is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) under sections 2(f) and 12B of the UGC Act, 1956, as well as by other regulatory bodies such as the Medical Council of India, Pharmacy Council of India, Indian Nursing Council, Council of Architecture, Bar Council of India, Indian Association of Physiotherapists, National Council for Teacher Education, and UP State Medical Faculty.
Integral University is accredited with A+ by NAAC and recognized as a Scientific & Industrial Research Organisation (SIRO) by the Department of Scientific & Industrial Research, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India.
ABOUT THE FACULTY OF LAW
Integral University’s Department of Law in Lucknow offers a range of programs, including undergraduate, postgraduate, and Ph.D. Our mission is to educate future legal professionals with knowledge, integrity, and dedication. Our vision is to blend India’s legal heritage with a global perspective. Our accomplished faculty is actively involved in legal research. Accredited and successful alumni reflect our program’s quality.
ABOUT CONSTITUTIONAL LAW SOCIETY
The Constitutional Law Society was established under the aegis of the Faculty of Law, Integral University, in the year 2018, to promote and encourage the legal literacy, rights, and values that are enshrined in the Constitution among law students.
The Society was founded to encourage discussions and deep-rooted understandings as well as to promote legal literacy and principles reflected in the Constitutional Law.
ABOUT THE EVENT
Constitution Day also known as ‘Samvidhan Divas’, is celebrated in our country every year to commemorate the adoption of the Constitution of India. An important part of the celebrations is the reading of the Preamble to the Constitution and reaffirming our commitment to uphold its ideology and ethos. In conjunction with its commitment, the Constitutional Law Society, Faculty of Law intends to organize the 8th National Online Essay Writing Competition on the theme “Global Unity and Safeguarding Humanity: Celebrating Indian Constitution. “
- Living Constitutionalism and Radicalization in the present age scenario.
- Transformation of Human Rights: Positive Rights and Positive Duties.
- The Revolution of Rights: Lawyers, Activists and Courts in Comparative Perspective.
- The DNA of Constitutionalism: Social, Governance and Judicial perspective.
- The Role of the Indian Constitution in Promoting Global Unity and Peace.
The competition is open for undergraduate and postgraduate students, studying in any of the recognized Schools /Colleges / Departments of the Universities.
- Last date of registration: November 23, 2023
- Last date of Submission: November 24, 2023, 11:59 PM
- 1st Prize: Certificate of Appreciation + Trophy + Cash Prize Rs. 2000/-
- 2nd Prize: Certificate of Appreciation + Trophy + Cash Prize Rs. 1500/-
- 3rd Prize: Certificate of Appreciation + Trophy + Cash Prize
Every participant will get an E-certificate of participation.
The participation fee (non-refundable) of Rs. 250/- is to be paid for registration, using the payment details given below.
For Official Brochure, Click Here!
Either use the below-mentioned account details or UPI or Phone Pay/Google Pay, to send the participation fee.
- Account Details Account Name: Mohd Ayaz Raza
- Account Number: 40806681746
- Bank Name: State Bank of India
- IFSC Code: SBIN008515
UPI : 9044876699ayaz@axl 9044876699ayaz@ybl
- Submissions are to be made in electronic form only, all entries must be submitted to [email protected]
- All submissions must be made on or before 11:59 PM, 24th November 2023.
- Participants are allowed to submit one essay only; multiple or incomplete submissions will lead to disqualification.
- Co-authorship is permitted. Submission shall be in the English language only. · The word limit of the submission is 2,500 – 3,500 words, excluding footnotes.
- The manuscript(s) must be in Microsoft Word (MS-Word) format, with the font size of 12 in Times New Roman with 1.5 line spacing for the main text and size 10 in Times New Roman with single line spacing for footnotes, and authors must adhere to the OSCOLA citation format for footnotes.
- Any submission that is found to be plagiarized shall be disqualified from the Competition. To protect the creative interest plagiarism shall be permitted only up to 15%.
- The essay should be the original work of the authors and should not have been published in any form or manner before. Integral University will not be responsible for any claims made by any parties regarding copyright infringements in the works submitted by authors.
- Participant shall not include his/her name in the submission’s text in any form.
- Copyright of the submission shall remain with Integral University.
- In case of any conflicts, the jury shall be the final authority on the guidelines
In case of any query, write to us at [email protected], or contact:
- Pranav Chaudhary (Student Convenor, CLS) +91 8081561433
- Zoya Hashmi (Student Convenor, CLS) +91 9838736179
- Mary Joseph (Student Member, CLS) +91 6202312251
- Aditya Dwivedi (Student Member, CLS) +91 9362047545
- Amreen Khan (Student Member, CLS) +91 6205926417
- Mohd Ayaz Raza (Technical Expert/Student Member, CLS) +91 9044876699
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.