Table of Contents
About the Centre
The Centre for Alternative Dispute Resolution (CADR) at the Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab, has been established to promote the interest of students and researchers in Alternative Dispute Resolution constituting dispute resolution methods like Arbitration, Negotiation, Mediation and Conciliation. CADR endeavours to promote and develop ADR as a vehicle of socio-economic and political justice. The Centre is also known for organizing Research Paper Writing and Essay Writing competitions.
About Surana & Surana
Surana & Surana International Attorneys, Chennai, India has been dedicated to providing quick relief to clients and is described as the “first choice” and the “go-to” firm for legal advice by top clients from “MSME to MNC” in South India. Consistently ranked among the top law firms of India since 1998 by national and international publications and clients, their services include arbitration, mediation, litigation, corporate, commercial, criminal, cyber, defence, tax, regulatory investigations & compliance, real estate, infrastructure and IPR.
About the Competition
The CADR is collaborating with Surana & Surana International Attorneys, headquartered in Chennai, India to organise the fourth edition of the Surana & Surana & RGNUL International Arbitral Award Writing Competition, 2023. NO FEES will be charged at any stage of the competition.
The Competition shall be open to the students who are pursuing their B.A. LLB/ LLM/PhD/ M.Phil or any other Undergraduate or Masters courses in any university across the World. If any student of the Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL) is positioned amongst the top three, he/she will not be eligible for the top three prizes but will be felicitated in recognition of his/her performance with a special prize by the Surana & Surana International Attorneys, Chennai.
How to Register & Submit?
- Interested applicants may register and submit through the link provided at the end of the post.
- For submitting clarification [Click here].
Details of the Event
- Last Date to seek clarifications: October 15, 2023
- Release of Clarifications: October 20, 2023
- Last Date of Submission of the Final Draft: November 14, 2023
- Declaration of Results: January 1, 2024
- First Prize: INR 25,000/-
- Second Prize: INR 15,000/-
- Third Prize: INR 10,000/-
- Consolation Prize (Next Best Five Entries): INR 1,000/- (each)
For any queries, please feel free to write to [email protected] or contact:
- Ms. Chamundeshwari Pemmasani: +91 9798123567
- Mr. Jotsaroop Singh: +91 995885423
- Mr. Rohan Gajendra Pratap Singh: +91 9546529034
- Problem for the Competition
- Draft Award
- General Guidelines and Rules for the Event
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.