Table of Contents
About Law College Dehradun
Law College Dehradun, established in 2002, has been a trailblazer in legal education, emphasizing the fusion of theory and practice. With accomplished faculty, it offers innovative programs, including the first 5-year BA.LL.B. and BBA.LL.B. courses in North India and a one-year LL.M. program in Uttarakhand.
About the Competition
This Article writing competition will provide the students to enhance their skills in a fun and easy way through research. The competition aims to develop interest among students to explore and analyze legal issues, especially related to environmental law. It will provide a platform to students to remember and learn new facts related to environmental law.
Saving Himalayas – A Fragile Ecosystem.
Who is it For?
- Law, management, economics, undergraduate, postgraduate, and research scholars from recognized institutions.
- Co-authorship: Not allowed
- In the article 15 percent plague is allowed for the participants
- Word limit should be 800-1000 words
The font should be Times New Roman, Size 12 , and line spacing should be 1.5
- Participants shall send there article to mail id: [email protected]
- The subject should read: Submission of entry: “Saving Himalayas- A Fragile Ecosystem” Article Writing Competition
- The electronic copies must be submitted in pdf format. In case two emails are sent by the participant, the copy of the draft sent last will be considered for evaluation.
- Date of Result declaration may vary, if unavoidable circumstances arrive.
- All the certificate that will be issued to the participants will be E-certificate.
- Any kind of cheating or violation of rules will lead to disqualification.
How to Register?
- Registrations will be done through Google forms.
- Participants will receive all the details and links through their registered mail id’s
- Registration Fees: INR 100/-
- UPI ID: itskamalnayan@oksbi
- Registration Will Open: 02 September 2023
- Last Date Of Registration: 18 September 2023
- Last For Submission: 20 September 2023
- Result Declaration: 1st Week Of October 2023
- 1st Position: Rs 1200
- Runner Up: Rs 800
- Second Runner Up: Rs 500
For any query or details, write at: [email protected] or 7983715226
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.