Table of Contents
About the Bennett University
The Times Group established Bennett University in 2016 with a vision to provide quality education and drive the growth of the Indian higher education ecosystem, with 180+ years of legacy and leadership skills to make students professionally proficient. The best private university in Greater Noida is committed to providing global exposure with top-of-the-line faculty members, infrastructure, international collaborations, trailblazing research, a vibrant campus life consisting of a magnificently constructed sports complex, skill-enhancing clubs, and myriad activities and amenities to participate in and indulge in. The university features six schools with 30+ programs and 70+ leading specializations in Engineering, Management, Media, Law, and Liberal Arts, and has positioned itself as one of the top universities in India.
About The Internship & Placement Committee
The Internship & Placement Committee, School of Law, Bennett University, is organizing the 2nd edition of Bootcamp on the Topic of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code. The Bootcamp is designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of the Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code and its implications. It spans over 3 days and covers a wide range of topics and key aspects related to insolvency and bankruptcy laws in India. Our esteemed panel of experts with extensive experience in this field will ensure that participants gain valuable insights and practical knowledge.
3rd–5th November 2023
- Day 1: 4:00 PM–8:30 PM
- Day 2: 10:00 AM – 8:30 PM
- Day 3: 10:00 AM–6:30 PM
- Students (UG and PG)
- Research Scholars
CLICK HERE to fill out the registration form
Rs. 1770 (including GST), which includes all program materials, access to sessions, networking opportunities, and an enriching learning experience for the participants.
Registration and Payment Guide:
CLICK HERE for the details
Last Date of Registration
30th October 2023
Perks of Attending the Bootcamp
By participating in this boot camp, you will:
- Gain a deep understanding of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code and its implications for businesses and stakeholders.
- Interact with industry experts and legal professionals who will share their practical experiences and insights.
- Network with fellow professionals, creating valuable connections within the industry.
- The top 15 participants shall receive a Certificate of Excellence along with lucrative prizes, and a
- Certificate of Participation shall be provided to all the participants who attended all the sessions of Bootcamp.
- Introduction to the Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code and its Historical development
- Legal Framework and Regulatory Provisions of the Code
- Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process (CIRP) and the process of liquidation and resolution
- Drafting of applications under IBC
- Case law and real-world case studies
For More Information
For any query, contact the following:
- Udit Gupta(Convener):- +91 9461133367
- Naveen Sharma(co-convener):- +91 7611116951
- Samarth Jhunjhunwala (Co-Convener) – +91 6393259200
- Harsh Mishra (In-charge) – +91 9589801788
- Email: [email protected]
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.