The Centre for Insolvency and Bankruptcy Studies, National Law University Jodhpur, is organizing a Three-Day Online Certificate Course on ‘Evolving Paradigms of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016’ in collaboration with the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India from 25th February, 2023 – 27th February 2023. The event is a collaborative effort between the National Law University, Jodhpur, and the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India, which is the sectoral regulator of insolvency laws in India.
Table of Contents
About the Course
Duration of the Course
The Course would be a three-day long course i.e., from 25th February 2023 – 27th February 2023. The tentative number of total lecture hours for the course would be Eighteen hours.
Mode of Conduct of Lectures and Dissemination of Materials
The Course would be conducted through an online learning platform of Cisco Webex. All the pre-reading materials for the Course and the reading materials on the Course modules shall be disseminated to the participants through their registered mail ids upon successful registration.
Mode of Conduct of Examination and Dispersal of Certificates
The Certificate Course will provide for two kinds of e-certificates. Firstly, there will be e-Certificate of Participation which will be given to every participant on account of their successful registration and ensuring attendance in all the sessions during the Course. Additionally, there shall be e-Certificate of Merit, which will be disseminated to only those participants who successfully complete the evaluation process to be conducted at the end of the course and have obtained a score above 65%.
- Domestic Participants:
- Academicians/Practitioners/Professionals: INR 3500/- only. Early Bird Registration Fees: INR 3000/- only
- Students (Undergraduate/Masters/Ph.D. Research Scholars): INR 2500/- only. Early Bird Registration Fees: INR 2000/- only
- International Participants:
- Academicians/Practitioners/Professionals: USD 200 only. Early Bird Registration Fees: USD 175 only
- Students (Undergraduate/Masters/Ph.D. Research Scholars): USD 100 only. Early Bird Registration Fees: USD 75 only
NOTE: There is no Registration Fee Requirement for the current Students of National Law University, Jodhpur
- The current Students of National Law University, Jodhpur may register for the Certificate Course following this LINK
- The External Participants may register for the Course by following this LINK
- The Participants can make the payment of the Registration Link by following this LINK
- Commencement of Registration Process: 12/01/2023
- Last Date of Early Bird Registrations: 13/02/2023
- Last Date for Registration: 20/02/2023
Please feel free to drop your queries at [email protected] with the subject line “Query_NLUJ-IBBI Certificate Course, 2023”.
Alternatively, the queries concerning the Certificate Course may also be directed towards the following individuals:
- Mr. Sidharth Pareek, Convenor, Centre for Insolvency and Bankruptcy Studies. Contact – +91-8107379182
- Mr. Richik Dadhich, Advisor to Convenor, Centre for Insolvency and Bankruptcy Studies. Contact – +91-7357879518
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.