About the Company: Peoplescient is an HR consulting firm specialising in labour and employment laws, provident funds, pensions and employee benefits.
Vacancy for: legal Trainee
Number of Vacancies: 1
Role and Responsibilities:
- Consult relevant government websites for any Labour Law developments
- Research legal database for relevant case laws
- Prepare reports/memoranda for client questions on specific labour laws
- Prepare proposals and scope of work documents for clients
- Prepare presentations for internal use and for client meetings
- Send timely reports/trackers/intimations to clients on specific projects/assignments
- Discuss projects with other team members for timely completion
- Submit project progress updates to senior management of Peoplescient
- Law Graduates (or final year law students graduating in 2021)
- 0-12 months of experience
How to Apply?
Interested candidate can apply by the link given below
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.