MikeLegal is Asia’s first Artificially Intelligent legal associate with the aim to significantly ease and eliminate the effort currently required to manage IP related tasks specifically Trademark Public Search (MikeTM Search), Trademark Journal Watch (MikeTM Watch), Trademark Portfolio Management (MikeTM Manager), Patent Portfolio Management (MikePatent Manager) and Contract Reviewer by harnessing the power of AI.
With MikeLegal, legal teams can reduce cost, increase productivity and have better access to data that can help them strategise better.
Currently, MikeLegal has been adopted by corporates like Reliance Industries, Glenmark, HeroMotoCorp, Airtel and firms like Anand and Anand, Selvam & Selvam, Altacit Global to name a few.
MikeLegal is backed leading global investors such as SOSV, Artesian and Zeroth.
Post: Legal Specialist
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist in creating software for lawyers and legal teams to make their life easier.
- Regular interaction with tech team for improvements and new features in the existing products.
- Interaction with clients to understand their problems.
- Research and write articles on the latest updates and court room cases.
- Assist in drafting and vetting agreements.
- Prior experience of 2+ years in contract drafting, general corporate or Intellectual Property.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Willing to explore non-legal roles.
Location: Gurugram, Haryana
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.