Name of the Organization: M/s Rajeshwar K Gupta and Company
About the Organization:
Rajeshwer K Gupta is practicing as an advocate in the Supreme Court of India, High Court of Delhi, and other law courts as the proprietor of M/s Rajeshwer K Gupta & Company, Solicitors & Advocates. He has been in this profession since he qualified for LLB in 1981 and enrolled in 1982, dealing with constitutional and civil matters. He is also practicing in criminal matters against the CBI. He has been visiting faculty of GGSIPU, Delhi and been working for institutions like Syndicate Bank, Federal Bank Limited, New Bank of India, UCO Bank Advisor for Indian Medical Association Member Disciplinary Committee – Delhi Medical Council. He has worked as a panel counsel for the Government of India and attended & submitted papers at the International Conference of Indian National Bar Association in Berlin, conference of jurists & writers at London, and legal conferences at Washington DC & at NY.
Stipend: Rs. 10,000
Practice Areas/ Area of work: Constitutional and Civil Law
Location: Delhi, India
About the Internship:
1 Assisting in court cases
2. Finding out rulings/judgments
3. Drafting and working on other assigned tasks
Duration of Internship: 6 months
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 21st Jul’21 and 25th Aug’21
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
• Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
• Freshers looking for jobs may also apply
How to Apply?
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.