The Centre for Competition Law and Policy (“CCLP”), NLU Jodhpur, is pleased to invite submissions for Volume VI Issue II of Indian Competition Law Review (“ICLR”).
About the Centre
The Centre for Competition Law and Policy (CCLP) was established in the year 2014 with the vision to promote interdisciplinary research in the field of competition law and policymaking. In 2016, the Centre became India’s first competition law research centre to partner with the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) at its Research Partnership Platform. The CCLP regularly organizes academic conferences, panel discussions, and lecture series which see involvement from practitioners noted academics, and former as well as current members of the CCI.
About NLU Jodhpur
National Law University, Jodhpur (NLUJ) is a public law school and a National Law University established under the National Law University, Jodhpur, Act, 1999 enacted by the Rajasthan State Legislature. The University is established for the advancement of learning, teaching, research and diffusion of knowledge in the field of law. It is one of the autonomous law schools in India.
Changing contours of market regulation – what lies ahead of the big antitrust investigation.
- Navigating antitrust issues in digital markets – Regulating anti-competitive conduct of AI, intermediaries, OTT platforms.
- Blockchain and competition regulation – Demystifying the anti-competitive nature of smart contracts.
- Analyzing the relevance of non-price factors in determining the abuse of dominance by the CCI.
- Competition issues in the e-commerce sector – Regulating gatekeeping, unfair contractual terms and exclusive agreements.
- Intersection of competition law with other areas of law – navigating concurrence or any potential conflicts.
- Way forward for anti-trust enforcement in India – Key takeaways and comparative analysis of the Indian anti-trust regime with respect to foreign jurisdictions
- The last date for submission of manuscripts is September 15, 2021.
- Subject to the outcome of the review process, the manuscript will feature in the upcoming Issue which is scheduled for publication in November, 2021.
In case of any queries, please feel free to reach the board of editors at firstname.lastname@example.org
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.