About the Centre for Intellectual Property Rights
To promote discussion on IP and related laws, the Centre for Intellectual Property Rights at ILNU welcomes submissions on a rolling basis throughout the year, from law students, academicians, law practitioners, and anybody holding a keen interest in the field.
The objective of the blog is to facilitate the free flow of thoughts and opinions regarding Intellectual Property and its interface with other fields of law. The blogs must have close nexus with Intellectual Property Law. The submission must be made in the form of an article, a blog or case comments, or as a response to an existing post on this blog.
- Blog entries must be written in English and in electronic form. Submissions must be made in .doc /.docx /.odt formats only.
- All relevant authorities and sources shall be cited in the format of 20th Bluebook Harvard Citation as End Notes.
- The submission should not exceed 1200 words. Flexibility may be allowed only if it is necessary. The word limit is exclusive of end notes.
- The submission must conform to the following:
- Style: Times New Roman
- Main Text Size: 12
- Endnotes Size: 10
- Line Spacing: 1.5
- Alignment: Justified
- The Author (s) must include a brief information (not exceeding two lines) below the title in the submission. For example,“Mr. A is a partner at XYZ Law Firm in Ahmedabad”, or “ABC is a 4th year B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) student at XYZ Institute in Ahmedabad”
Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of 2 authors only.
- The submission should be the original and unpublished work of Author(s) and should be free of plagiarism (including self-plagiarism).
- Also, the submission made should not be under review on any other journal or blog platform.
- The submission shall be mailed at email@example.com with the subject line “CIPR Submission”.
- The email must contain – Name, Email ID and Contact Number of the author (s)
- Several submissions of the same entry (even with modifications) will not be considered and only the first submission emailed will be acknowledged.
Important Note: After a thorough review, the editorial team reserves the sole right to accept or reject the submission. The author (s) will be notified of the acceptance or rejection of submission through email within two weeks of submission.
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.