Table of Contents
About the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)
the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) works to create and sustain an environment conducive to the development of India, partnering Industry, Government, and civil society, through working closely with Government on policy issues, interfacing with thought leaders, and enhancing efficiency, competitiveness, and business opportunities for Industry. For more than 125 years, CII has been engaged in shaping India’s development journey and works proactively on transforming Indian Industry’s engagement in national development. The premier business association has around 9000 members, from the private as well as public sectors, and an indirect membership of over 300,000 enterprises from around 286 national and regional sectoral industry bodies.
About the Centre
The Centre for Cyber Laws, National Law University, Delhi has been established to understand the socio-legal issues related to ever evolving cyberspace. Cyberspace is infinite and has potential to grow and evolve infinitely. The issues related to cyberspace are also evolving with the advancement of information technology. The objective of the Centre is to bring the professionals, academicians, cyber law experts, technology experts, law enforcement agencies, researchers, and students together to have focussed deliberations, discussions and debates related to issues of cyber space and cyber laws. The Centre also aims to spread awareness related to various issues related to cyber laws such as cybercrimes, contraventions, and cyber security issues.
Details Of The Event?
- Theme: Cyber Laws
- To understand an overview of cyber laws in India
- To understand different kinds of cybercrimes and the legal framework for prevention of cybercrimes and contraventions.
- To provide an understanding of the legal and procedural aspects related to cyber forensics.
- To understand different IPR issues in cyberspace.
- To understand the law related to the admissibility of digital evidence in India, role of expert and Examiner of Electronic Evidence.
- To understand the role of online intermediaries and their role and obligation in investigation of cybercrimes.
- To understand different kinds of threats to cyber security and the role of cyber security organisations in India.
- To understand the legal and regulatory concerns regarding new technology including AI, Web 3.0, Deepfakes etc.
- 𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗲 of the event: 12 & 13 May 2023
- Mode: Offline
- Venue: National Law University, Delhi, Dwarka Sector-14, New Delhi – 110078
- Registration form: CLICK HERE to fill the registration form
- Registration fee:15,000 INR which is inclusive of lunch during the scheduled sessions.
- Certification: All participants will be provided with a certificate on successful completion of the workshop.
For any query contact to the following:
- Mr Abhishek Choudhary: [email protected], +91 9899274796
- Mr Mehul Chaudhary: [email protected], +91 9927634685
- Mr Mousam Khatri: [email protected], +91 7720857411
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.