Table of Contents
The ICFAI Law School, a constituent of the ICFAI University, Dehradun, is established to develop a new generation of legal professionals through the comprehensive and contemporary body of knowledge integrating law with Management/Humanities.
About the Competition
ICFAI Law School, ICFAI University Dehradun is going to conduct its 1st Virtual National Mediation Competition to encourage the budding lawyers to understand the rising need for Alternative Dispute Resolution mechanisms like mediation.
Only bona fide students pursuing Law three/five-year degree programs in the Law Colleges/Universities recognized by the Bar Council of India are eligible to participate.
How to Register?
Interested candidates can register via the link given at the end of the post.
There shall be no registration fee for the competition.
- 08/01/24: Registration open
- 28/01/24: Last date of Registration
- 29/01/24: Last date of Clarification
- 31/01/24: Release of Clarification
- 09/02/24: Inauguration prelims & Quarters
- 10/02/24: Semi Final, Finals, & Valedictory
- Each participating team shall consist of 3 members and all the team members shall be from the same institution or college. Participation from an institute or college is restricted to ONE TEAM only.
- A Team shall comprise a Mediator and a Mediating Pair which shall consist of a Counsel and a Client.
- Winning Team
The Winning Team (client & counsel) shall receive a cash prize worth Rs.7,000 along with the opportunity to secure an internship at Mediate Guru.
- Runners-up Team
The Runner-up Team (client & counsel) shall receive a cash prize worth Rs.5000 along with scholarship in the CIRC-Weवाद ODR learning course.
- Best Mediator
The Best Mediator shall receive a cash prize worth Rs.5,000 along with the opportunity to secure an internship at Mediate Guru.
- Runner-up Mediator
The Runner-up Mediator shall receive a cash prize worth Rs.4,000 along with opportunity to secure internship at Weवाद.
- All queries regarding the competition must be submitted in writing to the designated email address [email protected] with the subject line.
- Mayank Saraf (Convenor)- +91 74870 69179
- Shitanshu Abhishek (Co-Convenor)- +91 85441 89234
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.