Table of Contents
About Symbiosis Law School, Nagpur
Symbiosis Law School, Nagpur [Symbiosis International (Deemed University), Pune constituent]. was founded on dynamism and educational excellence. The institute is strategically located in Maharashtra’s potential education hub, providing a wealth of opportunities for aspiring lawyers. SLS Nagpur promises to be one of the finest legal education destinations in central India.
About the Competition
It is with great pride that the Moot Court Association (MCA) of Symbiosis Law School, Nagpur [A constituent of Symbiosis International (Deemed University), Pune] announces its 1st CCI- Symbiosis Law School, Nagpur National Moot Court Competition, 2023 on Anti- Trust Laws.
Symbiosis Law School, Nagpur in association with the Competition Commission of India is organizing the National Moot Court Competition from 31/03/2023 to 02/04/2023.
The Moot Proposition is based on The Competition Act, 2002
- Students duly enrolled and pursuing 3-years or 5-years undergraduate law course from any University recognized by the Bar Council of India may apply to participate in the competition.
- Each institution seeking to participate may send a maximum of one (1) team to represent that institution.
- A team may consist of three (3) members.
- Such a team shall include two (2) mooters and one (1) researcher.
- A team may also consist of Two (2) members only.
- Such a team shall include two (2) mooters
Symbiosis law School, Nagpur; Maharashtra.
How to register
- Students pursuing undergraduate law degree (3 year/5 year program) from institutions all over the country are welcome to submit their registrations.
- The Registration Form is attached as Annexure- I in the Rules for the Symbiosis Law School, Nagpur, National Moot Court Competition – 2022. or Click Here to Register for the Competition!
The registration fee for the competition is INR 5000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) payable by teams selected after the Memorial Round.
- The team that scores the highest in the Final Round shall be declared the “Winners” and shall be awarded a prize and a certificate of merit.
- The other team that qualifies to the Final Round shall be declared the “Runners up” and shall be awarded a prize and a certificate of merit.
- Best Speaker shall be determined on the basis of the highest average marks obtained in the preliminary round, and shall be awarded a prize and a certificate of merit.
- Best Memorial shall be determined on the basis of the highest marks obtained in the memorial round, and shall be awarded a prize and a certificate of merit.
- Best Researcher shall be determined on the basis of Researcher’s Test conducted in accordance with rules and regulation of the competition
- Every participating team member shall be awarded ‘Certificate of Participation’.
- No ‘Certificate of Participation’ shall be granted to those teams who have not qualified the memorial round.
- Gifts, Prizes given by sponsors, if any, shall be additional to what has been mentioned above
- Release of moot proposition: 13th January, 2023
- Commencement of Registration: 14th January 2023
- Last day for seeking clarification: 1st March 2023
- Last date for provisional registration: 7th March 2023
- Last date of withdrawal: 10th March 2023
- Memorial Submission (Soft Copies): 10th March 2023
- Result of memo round: 12th March 2023
- Final registration & Submission of Travel Plans: 15th March 2023
- Date of competition: 31st March 2023 – 2nd April 2023
One can reach out to them at: [email protected]
- Ms. Sanjana Sapra (Student Convener)- 7888047977
- Mr.Shaunak Deshpande (Student Convener)- 8805949908
- Ms. Ishita Sinha (Student Convener)- 8180855008
- Mr. Raghav Pareek (Student Convener)- 7028080316
- Click Here! for rules and regulations.
- Click Here! for the official brochure.
- Click Here! for the schedule of the event.
- Click Here! for the official moot proposition.
- Click Here! for contact details.
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.